Sabtu, 17 Oktober 2009

Today :D

Hey all people! Today I just won the first place in Spelling Bee Competition of EF Permata Hijau! :D I am so and very happy. I wasn't really planning to win, actually, but when I got into the quarter final round, I started to be, like, really wanted to win. I wished I could get into the semifinal, along with Sakinah and Mutiara, the only girls I was really close to in that competition. I'm gonna tell you all about today!

First, I arrived at school at about 8.00 am, then I saw Shasha, Firza, Dpks, Sakinah, Nabila, and Anya. About a few minutes later, Shasha asked us (including me) to go to Circle K, and she was excluding Anya haha. I believe that everyone would understand that, right? Then, I went to C-K along with them all, and we tried to avoid Anya haha. I bought Milo, and I drank it pretty fast.

About thirty minutes later, we went to ITC Permata Hijau by a seventh-grader's car, haha. When we got there it was still very dark. It looked as if we came too early. And you know what? There was only Labschool that came for the competition in Group C (7th grade-9th grade). Oh God, this means that if we didn't win, Labschool still would win through other kids! -___- Then, we met Fidel and Nindhi and Gita. We re-registered ourselves and we waited for the competition to begin. As we wait, we practiced some words from the pocket dictionary I brought. After that the committees called us to come for a while and said that Group A would be competing so Group B and C had to get out of the arena for a while until it is our turn. Thus, me, Shasha, Dpks, Gita and Fidel came downstairs to buy ice cream in McDonald's. There, we all bought McFlurry, except, well, Anya. Then, we waited again, and finally it was the time for us to compete! The words were really hard. Honestly, they really were. But thankfully, I got to the quarter final with Sakinah and Mutiara! :D:D

After that we had lunch at Es Teler 77, I ate Fried Rice but I didn't finish it because I felt my stomach was full. Then, we (Sakinah, me, Anya) got back to the arena and we waited until our turn to compete again. The quarter final was a bit of easier. The words weren't as hard as the first round. Then, we waited (again) until the names of the finalists were announced. Too bad that they announced it just before the final round, thus making us so thrilled. I was really happy that my name was called after Igar. That means I would win! :D:D:D

(I was in the middle :D)

In the final round, me, Igar, and Rifqi had to take a piece of paper that contains the word we had to spell. The total was four words. Me and Igar got all four words spelled correctly, while Rifqi spelled only three words correctly. Thus, a competition was held between me and Igar. Igar got a really hard word I couldn't even remember or spell it. He couldn't spell it. I got the word GOVERNMENTAL!! I spelled it correctly, and I won the first place!! :D:D:D Happy so much!

(the first winner hihi and that's Miss Lisa who gave me the prize)


(Three winners! :D)

One thing's for sure: I was very happy. This is the first achievement I got in JHS, and I love it. I have just made my mother and father proud of me. I took this competition because of Muhammad Irfan Perdana! Thanks a lot dear brother :D!

3 komentar:

tania mengatakan...

cieeeeeeeeee SELAMAT YAAA!!! hahaha hadiah bagi dua sama gue! (loh?) dpt 5 juta kan ya? hahaha enaknya -.-

Anonim mengatakan...

selamat ya faaar, tuh kan kalau lomba kayak gini mah lo pasti juara deh. dapet 5 juta dong? asik ya tabungan kembali tebal *mupeng*

Lady Fafarina mengatakan...

Sayangnya, kawan2, gue dapet hadiahnya 500 RIBU bukan 5 juta -____-